currency

• I need help changing the currency to US dollars on my word press account.

• Sure, I can guide you through changing the currency to US dollars on your WordPress.com account. Here’s a straightforward way to do it:

1. Accessing the Settings:
    • Navigate to ‘Settings’ in the left-hand sidebar.
    1. Changing the Currency:
    • Under ‘Settings’, look for a section related to payments, billing, or similar, as the exact location of currency settings can vary based on what features or plugins you’re using.
    • Once you find the currency settings, select US Dollars (USD) from the list of available currencies.
    1. Specific Use Case:
    • If you’re changing the currency for a specific feature like WooCommerce, donations, or paid subscriptions, you might need to adjust the settings within those specific areas or plugins.
    1. Save Changes:
    • After selecting US Dollars, make sure to save your changes.

If you’re using any specific e-commerce or payment plugins, the process might be slightly different, and you may need to change the settings within those plugins.

If you encounter any difficulties or if your setup involves more specific configurations, could you provide a bit more detail? For example, are you looking to change the currency for an online store, donations, or a different feature? This will help in giving you more targeted advice.

• @jsultan12c701b888 – I’ve gone ahead and changed the currency on your account to USD. Just let us know if we can help with anything else.

@anasmouaziz – while I appreciate the attempt to help, before offering assistance in the forums, please do ensure that your information is accurate by testing it yourself.

It’s not possible for customers to change the currency of their WordPress.com account on their own – it requires staff intervention.

• The topic ‘currency’ is closed to new replies.