Css, color, custom backround image and menu please

• Hello there ! I am working on this blog, and have a few questions about customization and/or css please. I will appreciate help with these issues:

1. Is it possible to center the menu right under the header, using css or otherwise?
    2. Is it possible to upload and use a custom made background? If so, how?
    3. At the bottom of each blog post there is a green linked text saying “Vis alle innlegg av…”, (“meaning show all posts by..”) I would like to change the green color to red. Can you help me with a code for this?
    4. I would also like to remove the “Comments are closed” text beneath the posts, or make it white so it doesn´t show if that is the only option. How can I do this?
    5. Finally, how can I change the white background color at the bottom of posts where it links to the next/previous post. I would like it to have the same colur of the grey background.

I hope you can help me out :)
    Thanks!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello again! I found out how to upload a custom background image myself, in the customization color & background section and clicking “select image”. So, second question resolved. I still need help with the others, please.

• I have also managed to center the menu. But I still need help with the following issues, and will very grateful for any help with this:

3. At the bottom of each blog post there is a green linked text saying “Vis alle innlegg av…”, (“meaning show all posts by..”) I would like to change the green color to red. Can you help me with a code for this?
    4. I would also like to remove the “Comments are closed” text beneath the posts, or make it white so it doesn´t show if that is the only option. How can I do this?
    5. Finally, how can I change the white background color at the bottom of posts where it links to the next/previous post. I would like it to have the same colur of the grey background.

• Hi there,

3. At the bottom of each blog post there is a green linked text saying “Vis alle innlegg av…”, (“meaning show all posts by..”) I would like to change the green color to red.

Add this CSS and you can edit the color code as desired. I used the reddish orange color from your header area.

a.author-link {
    	color: #EB6056;
    }

4. I would also like to remove the “Comments are closed” text beneath the posts…

This will do that.

.nocomments {
    	display: none;
    }

5. Finally, how can I change the white background color at the bottom of posts where it links to the next/previous post.

This will make it the same color as the background around it.

.post-meta .navigation {
    	background-color: #3F4854;
    }
  • Fantastic – Thank you so so much, Thesacredpath!
    It all worked fine :)

If you have the time, I also discovered one more thing that needs a change of color. In the blog post footers, the tag- and category links are green when you hover over it. Can you please also help me with codes for this? Thanks again!

• Hooray, and you are welcome. For the tags and categories below the posts on single post pages, this will change the hover color to your red-orange.

.single .post-meta p a:hover, .single .post-meta p a:focus {
    	color: #EB6056;
    }
  • Excellent! I really appreciate your help. Thanks again! :)

• The topic ‘Css, color, custom backround image and menu please’ is closed to new replies.