Creating margins

• Hi
    At the moment the margins are wrong on this site.
    I would like equal amounts of white space around all the content on the left and right from the header all the way down, so the header image, main menu, and facebook feed are neatly left and right aligned.
    How to I do this so that its global on each page.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Darryl

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• It looks like your site is using WordPress.org software which is hosted on another host (web.com). So I’m afraid that WordPress.com forum is not the right place post your question.

There is a really good support forum for WordPress.org here: WordPress.org forum:
    https://wordpress.org/support/forums/

You can find more information about the difference here:

WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org

Apologies for turning you away that that but we have to focus our time and energy on sites that are hosted on WordPress.com.

• Hi Darryl, I see you are on the WordPress.com Business plan. Can you explain a bit further what it is you are wanting? Right now I’m just seeing the image, blue rectangle and the sharing/like buttons at the bottom.

If you are talking mostly about the sharing/like buttons at the bottom, the following will center the sharing buttons, but the Like section comes in as an iframe and I cannot center that section. With iframes, there is very little we can do with them with custom CSS.

#content div.sharedaddy .robots-nocontent .sd-content {
    	text-align: center !important;
    }
    div.sharedaddy .robots-nocontent.sd-social h3.sd-title {
    	display: block !important;
    	text-align: center;
    }
  • The topic ‘Creating margins’ is closed to new replies.