Creating a separate WordPress account for a secondary domain

• I purchased a second domain to be redirected to my primary one. Now I want to separate them so each is a primary domain in its own WordPress account. Is this possible, and if so, how do I do it?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I can help you with that.

But could you be more specific, which URL do you want to point where?

• My other domain is taylormadesweetsandtreats.com. I’m trying to create a separate website for it that isn’t linked to razzlefrazzleblog.com. I currently have an unpublished Weebly site that I want the other domain to point to. This might help: http://kb.weebly.com/domain-registrar.html Thank you!!

• Hi there!

I can definitely help you to point the domain taylormadesweetsandtreats.com to your Weebly site. However, currently, you are logged in as the user “razzlefrazzleblog”, which is not the owner of the domain taylormadesweetsandtreats.com. To point your domain to Weebly, I will need a request from the user account that owns the domain. You can do this by submitting an additional ticket from that username (please reference ticket #349437 so we can connect this conversation).

Please let me know if you need any additional help!

Best,

Jeremey

• The topic ‘Creating a separate WordPress account for a secondary domain’ is closed to new replies.