Color customization issue in AltoFocus theme

• I was trying to customize the background color (My Sites > Themes > Customize > Colors & Backgrounds) for my site.

I pick a color of my own (Dark background “#0a0a0a” with default font color – screenshot uploaded in my media library with the filename “20170924-customizer.png”). When I go to the site either the background color is different or the font color is different (screenshot uploaded in my media library with the filename “20170924-site.png”.

Is the issue with the theme or the customizer?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Interesting, I have tested your custom color and other custom colors and none of them seem to save even though it will change the background within the customizer. The only colors that will actually save as the “These are colors that work well with the other colors in your palette:” and “Palettes.”

Although not all themes support custom background colors it’s my understanding that the option to create a custom color won’t show up if it isn’t available on your theme — I wonder if this is where the issue lies.

Since your thread is already tagged with modlook we’ll want to wait for a member of the staff to evaluate this issue.

• Thank you @xpurichan for testing this. Yup, let’s wait for the support staff to get back on this.

• Hi there,

This is an issue with the theme AltoFocus. I have reported it to our Theme team and they’ll be working on fixing it.

Thank you for finding it and letting us know!

• Appreciate the quick action @fstat

• You’re welcome @akumarjain. I’ll let you know as soon as this issue is resolved and thank you again for finding it :)

• The topic ‘Color customization issue in AltoFocus theme’ is closed to new replies.