clicking on & enlarging a photo

• i can’t figure out how to make it so when someone clicks on a photo it opens on it’s own and enlarges on another page, instead as of now one cannot click on any of the photos and enlarge. please advise

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• The site linked to your name is not a WordPress.com blog and we won’t be able to help with that.

• Hi, mine is a wordpress-blog (vierpraatjes.wordpress.com)but I have te same problem. In earlier days it was possible to enlarge a photo by clicking on it. But now it is not possible anymore. Can someone help?

• When inserting an image, you have to click on the “file URL” button before you insert it into the post. WordPress will remember that choice until you change it.

For images already inserted into the posts, open the posts in the editor, click on the image, then click on the “edit image” icon at the top left of the image and you can then click the “file URL” button so that it will link to the full-sized image. Make sure and click the “update” button, and then click the “update post” button in the editor.

• The topic ‘clicking on & enlarging a photo’ is closed to new replies.