Changing text size

• Haven’t posted in three years and now I’m ready to begin again. Problem is that as I use to do, I copy and pasted from Word and I’m unable to increase the text size. Please Help, thanks!

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Good Morning –

The formatting is not going to always carry over when creating posts that way. It’s true for any document program, not just Word. Our editor has really become more robust since you left and came back. You’re able to create elaborate formatting much easier now.

My suggestion is to use our editor going forward. It automatically saves like a Google Doc. That said, you should always manually save a work in progress before leaving just in case. You can restore previous versions of a post or page too.

Take a look at these video instructions to help you make the most of your content with the new editor.

WP
    Video Tutorials » Video Tutorials: Using the Block Editor
    1 min read
    The videos on this page show you how to customize your content using the Block Editor, adjusting Block settings, and use Block Patterns. The Block EditorAdjust Block SettingsBlock Patterns The Block Editor The following video shows you how to customize your pages and posts using Blocks. To learn more about the WordPress Editor, check out our comprehensive guides. Adjust Block

You might be able to copy + paste text over by doing it a section at a time. This isn’t something I’ve personally tried. But if you know that you need the title to look a certain way, try copy + paste that on it’s own first, followed by a new paragraph block and the rest of the material. Write back if more help is needed.

• The topic ‘Changing text size’ is closed to new replies.