Change the background color of certain pages -Spun Theme

• Hi there! :)

I would like to put a backgound image on my accueil page but then, the image become the backgound of all my articles…

Is it possible to have a white background for the articles, and an image on the accueil page?

Thank you so much!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• That’s certainly possible! First, you’ll need to remove the current background image that you have set. That will prevent it from loading on all of your pages.

Then, you can use the following CSS to set the background specifically for your blog index page:

body.blog {
    	background-color: #ffffff;
    	background-image: url('http://chroniquesdebureau.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/montrc3a9al.jpg');
    	background-repeat: repeat-x;
    	background-position: top left;
    	background-attachment: fixed;
    }

Let me know how that works for you! And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

• Hi, another option would be to use CSS to hide the background image from the single post (article) pages. This would be the CSS to do that.

body.single.custom-background {
        background: none;
    }

If you also want to hide the background on static pages, such as your contact page, you can use the following in addition to the above.

body.page.custom-background {
        background: none;
    }
  • The topic ‘Change the background color of certain pages -Spun Theme’ is closed to new replies.