Change position of Menu-Icon in Tonal theme.

• Hello All,

I’m looking for help to change the position of the Menu-Icon (top-right of the screen) in the Tonal theme.

* (1) I want the Icon to sit just above, or just under the Site-name, centered on the page (all within the header area).

Also (-or, perhaps for another time…)

(b) change the Size of the Icon (to about 50% of what it is).

(c) change the Icon itself to another Icon (in this case a ‘Play’ icon).

Btw, I have no coding experience at all :)

Over the last couple of months i’ve got how to make a child-theme, and i’ve been able to sort out changing footer.php information, and removing the ‘Comment’-Icons (using copy-&-pasted CSS), but, i don’t know what i’m doing.

I chose Tonal as a base to work from as it’s almost perfect for what i was looking for. It’s only this final issue to be resolved. I’ve been unable to follow the how-to videos and info i’ve found so far. I have the header.php in my child-theme from Tonal, ready to be edited.

Thanks in advance.
    :)

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

It actually looks like you’re running your site on another host, rather than here on WordPress.com, which is what these forums are geared towards :)

Because the answers to these questions will be a little different on your setup, could you open a thread in the self hosted forum, here:
    https://wordpress.org/support/theme/tonal

Thanks!

• Super, Chad, i will.

• The topic ‘Change position of Menu-Icon in Tonal theme.’ is closed to new replies.