Carousel V2 Behavior

• I created a test post to try out the features of the new Carousel. I like the gallery features, but I’m having one issue.

If you view the blog post here: http://photokaz.com/2012/07/testing-jetpack-carousel/#

Click on an image to bring up Carousel, then click in the black area outside the image. It then goes to a fancybox version of the same image, why? Shouldn’t this just get out of Carousel? Can I not mix fancybox and Carousel on the same blog if not the same post?

I can see having some posts where I don’t want to use Carousel but still want to enlarge images using fancybox. I need the plugin installed and active to do this. However, I don’t want it to be combined with Carousel like this, I’m assuming this is a bug or some kind of odd interaction between the two plugins.

Any way to fix this?

Thanks,
    Mike

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• The blog you specified at photokaz.com does not appear to be hosted at WordPress.com.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you’ll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don’t understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It’ll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

• The topic ‘Carousel V2 Behavior’ is closed to new replies.