Can’t Find How to Add Simple Link to Blog

• I figured out how to link the word litter on my page, but when I tried to link the word box clean I couldn’t find out how to do it again. I clicked on help and the tool bar that they show in the example is not there on my editing page

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there, we have a guide for adding hyperlinks in the WordPress page editor here: https://wordpress.com/support/wordpress-editor/links/

Also I noticed that you have added a custom domain to your account and you may have done this without realizing that it’s not possible to set your site to use a custom address without first upgrading your site to one of our plans.

Since you are just starting out the Personal plan may be the best fit since it will allow you to set kittie411.blog as your site address, as well as turn off the ads we show on free sites to help cover our costs.

In the meantime you are welcome to use your site at it’s current “wordpress.com” address, and if you happen to share with friends and family the kittie411.blog address instead, not to worry, we will direct that traffic to your site at the default address so no traffic is lost.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

• The topic ‘Can’t Find How to Add Simple Link to Blog’ is closed to new replies.