Can’t create gallery block with constant height, variable width images

• I’m trying to display a map that’s made up of several different images that aren’t quite the same size. What I need to be able to do, therefore, is use a Gallery block, keeping the image height constant but with differing widths. Unfortunately, the Gallery block keeps the width constant and varies the height, which is no use at all. Is there any way around this?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Simply make sure all of your images have the same size bij creating a white canvas.

• It also looks like there is a new Grid block, a variation of the Group block, that might help.

WP
    Blocks (The Full List) » Grid Block
    4 min read
    The Grid block is a container for other blocks. Use it to organize multiple blocks and adjust the color, text style, height, width, and position of all blocks inside the container. This block is a variation of the Group block. Add the Grid Block You can start with a new, empty Grid block or group existing blocks into a grid. Add a New Grid Block To add a new Grid block, click the + b

This is different from the Layout Grid Block.

Since it looks like your site is using the open source WordPress software, you might need to tweak something if it doesn’t appear for you in core WordPress. See this too, Adding and using grid support in WordPress themes

Reply to Can’t create gallery block with constant height, variable width images