Cant acess (wp – admin Site)

• Have a plan already goin on but it still shoes error please have a look.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there, I noticed a PHP error in our server logs related to the WooCommerce Blocks plugin. I have deactivated it, and now access to wp-admin has been restored temporarily.

However, I do not suspect that the WooCommerce Blocks plugin is the issue here (it is simple plugin that is not known to have issues) but I did notice in checking your site that almost every plugin you are currently using is outdated and in need of an update. You can see this here: https://crazyhands.in/wp-admin/update-core.php

Outdated plugins are the #1 cause for site hacks and critical PHP errors, so I recommend the following steps to get your site back to fully functional status:

• Update all plugins on the page I linked above.
    • After all plugins are updated, please deactivate any plugins you are not currently using. It’s OK to leave the essential plugins on for now but if it’s one you’re not using it would be good to turn it off to eliminate it as a source of conflict.
    • After you have disabled all non-essential plugins, you can then reactivate the Woo Blocks plugin.

At that point you should be able to reactivate that plugin without issue. Hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

• The topic ‘Cant acess (wp – admin Site)’ is closed to new replies.