cannot take any action without being redirected to a sign in

• Cannot navigate through the dashboard. I am automatically redirected to me webpage for sign in

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there @pamk1083, normally if you’re being forced to log in and re-log in, there’s a problem with your log in cookie. I’d recommend logging out completely, then logging back in to see if that helps.

If you still have trouble, we’ll want to have you try another browser (Firefox, for example) to see if the same issue happens there. If it works in another browser, we’ll know to troubleshoot the one you’re using normally, so let us know what you find! This may help, too:

WP
    Solve Common Browser Issues
    3 min read
    Some issues you may encounter with your website or account can be solved by updating your browser, refreshing the page, or clearing the browser cache and cookies. This guide covers how to resolve browser-related problems with your site. Supported Browsers Some browser issues may be caused by the browser itself. For optimal viewing and security, we recommend that you use an up-to-date versi
  • The topic ‘cannot take any action without being redirected to a sign in’ is closed to new replies.