Cannot find widgets

• Hi, I have just created a new free wordpress blog, but I just cannot find the widgets anywhere in the dashboard settings menu. I need to add a like and follow button, besides adding various other widgets in the sidebar and footer. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    K

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

The theme you activated is a Full Site Editor (FSE) theme. Themes that support the Site Editor do not use widgets, so you won’t see Appearance → Widgets in your dashboard. Instead, you can edit your entire site in one place at Appearance → Editor. Please check out the information on how to use the new editor:

WP
    Use the Site Editor
    4 min read
    With the Site Editor, you can design everything on your site — from the header right down to the footer — using blocks. Before the Site Editor, many fundamental elements of your site’s design (like the header, sidebars, page content, and more) were all determined by your theme. With the Site Editor, you can access a whole new level of control over your site’s appearance! When to Use the Si

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the editor. Thanks!

• The topic ‘Cannot find widgets’ is closed to new replies.