Cannot change a page

• If I go on the website myself and press “blogist ja minust” or “kontakt” they come up as the exact same page. But when I go to edit “blogist ja minust” then the text and the layout I want for that page appears. What is happening here?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there @richarduibo8, it looks like you accidentally edited the page template instead of the page content.

I’d recommend two steps. First, go to https://wordpress.com/pages, edit each page, and make sure it has the content you want on it. Save / Publish. Feel free to use patterns, a contact form, or whatever you want. You can add more pages too (and add them to your navigation menu later.) Just bear in mind that until we fix the template, you’ll only see these changes in the editor.

Next, you’ll want to fix your page template. You can choose to either revert the page template (I’d recommend that in this case) or add a content block.

To reset the template: Click here to see your list of templates; to reset Page, tap the three dots and clear your customizations.

To add a content block manually: From that same Manage Templates page, double click to edit the page template instead, then, add a content block using these steps.

Does that help? Please let us know if you need more assistance with this!

• The topic ‘Cannot change a page’ is closed to new replies.