cancelling domain transfer

• Confused about how to cancel domain transfer without giving up my domain name. I have not started the process, and do not wish to – but can’t see how to cancel. Will it time out and fail to transfer? Please help!

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• Hello there

I have not started the process, and do not wish to – but can’t see how to cancel. Will it time out and fail to transfer? Please help!

Yes, you haven’t initiated a domain transfer yet. You can cancel the process here by clicking on the delete button.

I noticed you recently upgraded to the Starter plan but canceled it. May I ask if there is anything we could have done better at WordPress.com? Your feedback is important to us so that we can improve our products and services.

• Thank you for your help.

I’m unsure what the starter plan is – and I don’t think I wanted to upgrade. Is this something else I need to cancel?

I’m cancelling because I just found the editor too difficult to navigate, where some pages seemed possible to edit the content away from the starting template and others not, and I couldn’t tell why. I was also hoping for a bit more design customisation in the personal plan too.

• Hello there @infob7bd0eba24f!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

As the Gutenberg and Site Editor continue to grow and improve you may find that the changes come closer to what you anticipated, in the future.

Feel free to keep your notifications enabled on your account, to learn about changes, and updates.

Reply to cancelling domain transfer