Cancellation

• Can I get a refund for this Domain Name cancellation

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

If you purchased a domain or hosting and would now like a refund, here is the page with the details for how to request a refund. https://en.support.wordpress.com/refunds/

If you have troubles with this. You can write back in this thread and someone can answer your questions or staff can help you with the process.

• Hi there,

I’ve refunded the domain portion of your plan as well. You should receive the full refund in about 10 business days, depending on your bank’s processing times.

@deenam

Please tag all threads regarding refunds for staff – if someone posts here it’s usually because they’ve already cancelled, but the refund didn’t get processed correctly. See:

WordPress.com Volunteers

• Hi kokkieh,

I have a clarification question for you on a section of the support “When to Call Staff” verbiage, for us volunteers. Should I post it here in this post or in another manner?

Thanks! :)

• @deenam, You can create a new thread and tag it modlook, and we can help you there :)

Also note that there’s no need to re-modlook a thread once a staff member has replied – once we reply to a thread we see all future replies to the thread in our queue.

• The topic ‘Cancellation’ is closed to new replies.