can there be more than 2 posts on 'home' page?

• I’m using the Rowling theme and on the ‘home’ page, it only shows 2 posts (1 I’ve pinned and the 2nd is the latest post). And below them is an “Older Posts” button. But I would like all the posts to be shown in the grid on the home page.

Is that possible? If so, what do I need to do?

Thanks a million.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

The number of recent posts displayed on the blog page can be changed. You’ll find the “posts per page” setting at My Site(s) > Settings > Writing > Content types. This setting not only affects the blog page, but also all archives pages such as year, month, and date archives, category and tag archives, author archives, etc. See the Writing Settings support page. The Content Types section of the Writing Settings support page includes an illustration that shows the blog posts per page setting. The number can be changed by simply clicking on the up/down arrows. When you’ve reached the desired number, save the change.

• Thank you so much.

I knew there had to be a setting I could change, but I just didn’t know where to look.

• You’re welcome. : -)

• The topic ‘can there be more than 2 posts on 'home' page?’ is closed to new replies.