button highlight incorrect colour when on homepage..

• when im on my homepage the highlighted button (home) and when I hover over other buttons, the colour comes up incorrect? might be something to do with theme, when im on the other menus that aren’t home, its correct.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

It looks like the theme that you’re using on your site (Astra), is not one developed by us, so we can’t really help out with it. I do, however, have some suggestions. Sometimes third-party themes and plugins interact with each other in less than ideal ways. It’s always a good idea to see if the issue at hand can be a result of such conflict. Try temporarily disabling all plugins. If the problem goes away, enable them one by one and see if anything changes after disabling each one.

To make it easier, you can install Health Check plugin. On the troubleshooting tab, you can click the button to disable all plugins and change the theme for you, while you’re still logged in, without affecting normal visitors to your site.

I hope that helps :)

• Hi, that has cleared afew things up thanks. I like this theme, So I’m going to try stick with it. Do you know where I can find more information on editing this theme, I just activated it through WordPress so assumed it was one of your themes. Also if I disabled all plugins, will they have the same settings when I reactive them?

• I did a quick Google search, and found the Astra theme documenation that you can reference. I don’t know if it will have the information you need or not.

Astra seems to be very responsive to inquiries, so if you are using the free version of Astra, you can use the Astra support forum at WordPress.org and inquire about the colors.

You can also try through the Astra contact page and submit a support ticket.

The Health Check plugin we recommended does not actually disable the plugins on the public site, but only for you during testing, so there aren’t any issue with plugin settings or configuration for the actual site.

• The topic ‘button highlight incorrect colour when on homepage..’ is closed to new replies.