Bought a domain but is not showing

• I tried to update the domain with a custom domain and even paid for it but it is not showing on my billing history or on my dashboard

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi. I tried to register ‘defcoder.blog’ today and paid for the domain but I still have not received it . I have checked my dashboard and bills through ‘Manage payment’ option but still can’t find the domain or the bill. The money has already been deducted. Please help

• Hi there!

I have merged both of your threads so we keep everything in one place.

It seems that the you’ve chosen a local payment method and it got stuck there. We have not received the money so the domain was not registered.
    It happens on occasions and it usually resolves itself within 24h. If the charge comes through, you’ll see the subscription and domain on your account. If it ultimately fails, you’ll see a refund on your account.

That said, let’s give it some time and check back after 24h.
    Thank you for your patience!

• Hi,
    As advised by you, I have waited for over 3 days now. I do understand that such a problem resolves itself in a few days time, but how long do you think this would take ? The problem hasn’t resolved yet.

• Hi there,

Your payment on the 16th still shows as pending on Net Banking’s end.

It’s possible that, as you made this purchase on a Friday, it hasn’t been processed yet, as most banks don’t run this type of processing over weekends. Let’s give it another day to allow for that, then we can check into this from our end if the transaction still hasn’t completed by tomorrow.

• Hey Kokkiesh,
    Thank you for the help. I just checked and I have received the refund. I will try registering the domain later. But thank you very much for the help. The issue has resolved.

• The topic ‘Bought a domain but is not showing’ is closed to new replies.