Bookmark links get removed after edit.

• When I go to disable the ‘allow comments’ field in the bulk actions section, and then save/or publish the article, I find that the bookmark links (which are in superscript) in the references get removed and become plain text. Although it is no problem putting the bookmark links in again, it would be handy not having to do so if there are lots of them, or in case I forget to disallow comments before inserting the text and then publishing.

Thanks.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I’m using Annotum, btw.

• I forgot to add that during this process the formatting of the title(s) on the article, which should be in bold and in italics, changes to normal text and is bunched-up to the text/paragraph underneath it..

• Hello there,
    It’s my understanding that we are to direct all those using the Annotum theme and posting to this forum with theme issues to contact Staff ie.

See here please:
    Markel

Can you please contact us in Support directly about this and other problems with the Annotum theme?

Annotum is a partner theme and so we need to pass on this information to the team that is working on it after we test what you’ve reported. The fastest way to do this is to have you contact us directly. Can you please contact us in Support directly about this and other problems with the Annotum theme?

Annotum is a partner theme and so we need to pass on this information to the team that is working on it after we test what you’ve reported. The fastest way to do this is to have you contact us directly.Can you please contact us in Support directly about this and other problems with the Annotum theme?

Annotum is a partner theme and so we need to pass on this information to the team that is working on it after we test what you’ve reported. The fastest way to do this is to have you contact us directly. https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/problems-with-the-quote-function-on-annotum?replies=12#post-756086

• I apologize for the unintended triplication. :(

• The topic ‘Bookmark links get removed after edit.’ is closed to new replies.