BlogSend

• Hi!
    I’m moving these times from Blogger to WordPress. As I really like the WP interface, I’m lacking one feature from Blogger that I really need to share my blog with my private network : BlogSend. Is there an alternatvie for WP?

Thanks!
    cdcmaska

• And Blogsend is?….

• Someone on my support forums mentioned that BlogSend is Blogger’s “posting via email” system. Matt and crew have stated that this is planned in the future at some time but will probably be a paid support option. Here‘s a link for you if you wish to read other threads covering this topic.

If this is not what you are talking about, please describe in better detail.

Hope this helps,
    -drmike

• Yeah, that is BlogSend. It is really great as I can share my posts to a mailing list adress (my association members).

Thank you for this answer. Unfortunately, I will have to stick to Blogger… and that is a shame as it is really unstable…

cdcmaska

• Yep was looking for a blogsend feature here myself. Got a bunch of great bloggers coming from wordpress that I cant add to my content network because they have no way of auto emailing (blogsending) their posts to my blog.

BlogSend and Remote Blog Publishing (publish via email) are two features that I would love to see on WordPress and would almost 100% move me away from blogger.

~Matt

• Um, you’ve been here a total of 19 minutes, only 8 of those before posting. The idea of you making such a decision in that short of a time leads me to believe that you’re not hosted here at wp.com. If so, the support site for regular wordpress is over at http://wordpress.org where blogging by email is possible and built in.

It’s just not currently used here at wp.com, a different platform.

• The topic ‘BlogSend’ is closed to new replies.