Blog subscription emails not arriving

• For the past two or three weeks, not all my email followers are getting notifications of new blog posts. Some emails are arriving fine, others are not appearing at all – not even into spam folders. This has been working perfectly since I set up the site in 2015.

Site: https://thechattygardener.com.
    WP.com: Unknown
    Jetpack: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

• Hi! This may be more of a Jetpack issue, but we’d be happy to help you troubleshoot.

Some emails are arriving fine, others are not appearing at all – not even into spam folders.

Can you clarify? Are some followers getting all posts notifications, but other followers are not? Or is it that everyone gets notifications of some posts, but nobody gets notifications of others?

If it’s mainly an issue with some followers missing notifications, could you share an affected email address here? We’ll redact it for privacy.

Or, if some posts send notifications but others don’t, could you share a link to an affected post?

• It seems the person concerned had been ‘unsubscribed’ – not by them! The sign-up form now is not working. It seems to be a Jetpack problem although the last WordPress upgrade caused all sorts of problems with widgets and I’ve had to go back to the classic form to solve that.

• Hmm, I don’t see any errors with your Jetpack connection. Have you already ruled out plugin conflicts?
    If not, try temporarily disabling all plugins apart from Jetpack. If the problem goes away, enable them one by one and refresh after each. If the problem reappears, you’ll know which one is causing it.

To make it easier, you can install Health Check. On the troubleshooting tab, you can click the button to disable all plugins and change the theme for you while you’re still logged in, without affecting normal visitors to your site.

If that doesn’t help, I’d suggest reaching out directly to Jetpack’s support team at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/jetpack/.

• Thank you. I’ll give it a go.

• The topic ‘Blog subscription emails not arriving’ is closed to new replies.