Blog Posts Not Showing in the Reader

• Last week I was reviewing my blog, We Drink Because We’re Poets ( http://wedrinkbecausewerepoets.com). I noticed something peculiar: my blog posts are not showing in the Reader under the tag search option. I’ve been ensuring to use 15 tags/categories or less. My blog is not private/hidden. I wouldn’t call my blog mature or offensive lest the only interpretation for drinking is literal and not metaphorical. It’s a poetry / arts and humanities blog, after all. This last is the only thing I haven’t been able to confirm in spite of emailing WordPress twice. My blog is not new. It is not a scraper, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Warez or Automated blog.

This is a WordPress.com blog, purchased domain name and hosting through WordPress.

How can I resolve this issue? I’ve done everything I could but nothing appears to be working and, if my blog is somehow flagged as “mature”, how do I find this out and how do I fix it and get my posts back into the Reader?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,
    I’ll tag this thread for Staff assistance. Please subscribe to the thread so you are notified when they respond and please be patient while waiting.

• I’m subscribed. Thank you, Timethief. :D

• Timethief, nobody has gotten a hold of me, at least from what I can see from my email. Even so, it appears WordPress.com has resolved the issue. I don’t know when it was fixed, but I just checked the Reader tag explorer and everything is working famously.

Thank you very much for your assistance and thanks to the WordPress.com staff. :D

• I’m going to chalk this up to a glitch of some sort. Let me know if it happens again.

• The topic ‘Blog Posts Not Showing in the Reader’ is closed to new replies.