blog posts

• I am a published blogger on a third-party website. I own the copyrights and would like to upload my pre-published files to my new website as reader magnets. Can this be done?Also, in my research for creating new blogs, I may want to copy and paste quotes
    and pictures or photos into my new website for any new
    post. Can this be done? rmd

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

I am a published blogger on a third-party website. I own the copyrights and would like to upload my pre-published files to my new website as reader magnets. Can this be done?

The Import a Site support page has links to numerous support pages, each of which provides instructions for importing a site, or content from that site, into a WordPress.com site. It sounds like the Non-WordPress Site section may apply in your case.

Also, in my research for creating new blogs, I may want to copy and paste quotes and pictures or photos into my new website for any new
    post. Can this be done?

Certainly, as long as you don’t infringe upon others copyright protections. Links to WordPress.com support pages on copyright, fair use, and the DMCA may be found in the Policies & Safety index.

• The topic ‘blog posts’ is closed to new replies.