Billing

• Please I would like to know if I can pay for the business plan monthly.. thanks..

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

Please I would like to know if I can pay for the business plan monthly.

WordPress.com business plan costs 9$ on monthly basis while the yearly cost is 25 $. Here is the pricing details of WordPress.com plans. I’m not sure if we can pay it on monthly basis as I can’t see this option in the WordPress.com plans on my websites too. However, I can see that in Jetpack plans which is an absolutely different product and has nothing to do with WordPress.com website plans.

Hence, I will add modlook tag here for staff intervention. They will get back on this thread soon. I will subscribe to this thread too to understand the solution for such queries. Thanks for asking. :)

• Good morning –

It is not possible to pay for our WordPress.com business plan at a monthly rate.

The plan is completely refundable for 30 days after purchase. If you decide it is not working out as you had hoped, we are happy to process a refund.

When you purchase the plan it is going to bill you for the annual price at that time.

• The topic ‘Billing’ is closed to new replies.