Barnsbury theme – problem with "continue reading" link in latest posts block

• Since a few months I am having an issue with the “newest posts” block on my site using the Barnsbury theme. In the block settings I have set to show a resume of the text of each post, ending with a “continue reading” link on the end.

My problem is that the URL this link is sending to is to my homepage and NOT to the specific post where the reader can read the full text.

My second problem is that the “continue reading” text is in ENGLISH, when the rest of my sight is shown in Dutch. Strangely when I am in admin the theme does show the Dutch translation of “continue reading” (followed by the english text “continue reading”), but after saving not on my website.

This problem is new since 3 months and I can’t find where I can manually change this. Any suggestions?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @peterplank020, it sounds like an issue with the posts block you’re using, in fact I sort of recall seeing a bug about that with the Latest Posts block. Can you remove that and try one like this?

https://wordpress.com/support/wordpress-editor/blocks/blog-posts-block/

• The topic ‘Barnsbury theme – problem with "continue reading" link in latest posts block’ is closed to new replies.