Automatically emails – see the photo of the post

• Hello, guys!!

You have been always helpful… When the WordPress is sending automatically emails to my followers with the new posts, they can read a little bit of the article and then the need to press read more in order to see the full post on my blog… Do you know any option that I have to make them see the photo of the post within the email? I think it will be more attractive …

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey andriagraphic!

The e-mail that goes out to your subscribers is setup to include a quick preview of the post, including text but not images. There are no options to change the formatting of the e-mails that go out. If there are any images included in the post itself they will be displayed as links in the e-mail. When your followers click through to the actual page they will be able to see the images as normal.

I’m glad you’ve had a great experience with us so far! I hope this continued that tradition :)

• @andriagraphic

For each article in a feed you can select Full text or Summary. Full text means that the entire contents of a post are included in the feed. Summary means that only the first 55 words are included in the feed, along with the option to continue reading the rest of the post.

Follow the instructions mentioned on https://en.support.wordpress.com/settings/reading-settings/ page and change the settings of “For each article in a feed, show” to “Full text”.

This should solve your issue.

• The topic ‘Automatically emails – see the photo of the post’ is closed to new replies.