Audi problem when I insert audio clip

• Sometimes I need to upload audio clips at my site. When I click audio clips using the wordpress media option it works fine but the problem I have been facing is that when I click pause button even then it remains playing in the back ground. Moreover I also put download link of the same audio just below that audio clip. when I click that downloaded clip then two voices start coming one from that downloaded audio and the other from that inserted audio. Remember the inserted clip kept playing even when i stopped that. Kindly provide me with some solution.

• Hi there! 👋🏼

This doesn’t sound right — would you mind sharing a link to your page or post with this audio file?

• In recent posts I used wrapper text link and then the problem of double voice was solved. Look at this post
    https://fullquranpdf.com/surah-naba-pdf/

But in the below post when I tried giving link in the button area and when you click download then you can hear two mp3 at the same time. And even if you close the download link page the audio continues.

Surah Naba In English|Change Your Life In 40 Verses
  • Hi there,

I checked the audio, and I am able to pause it, but I can confirm that I hear two audio clips playing simultaneously when downloading the audio.

However, fullquranpdf.com is not hosted here at WordPress.com, but rather with Hostinger. I would recommend contacting Go Daddy, as they would be able to assist you in regaining access to the back end of your site:

https://www.hostinger.com/contacts

To clear up any confusion, WordPress.com and WordPress.org are two different entities, but the essential difference is that we don’t have access to all WordPress sites, only ones hosted on our WordPress.com servers. For more information, please see:

WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

• Okay thanks for replying. For the time being I have been solving this problem by putting link in the wrapper link area of elementer theme. Yeah You’re right I should contact the help desk of Hostinger.

• The topic ‘Audi problem when I insert audio clip’ is closed to new replies.