Assistance Needed in Opening Account with Existing Email Address

• Dear Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a challenge I am currently facing in attempting to open a new account using the email address (email visible only to moderators and staff).

Previously, there was an account associated with this email address, but I have successfully changed it to the new email address (email visible only to moderators and staff). However, I am now encountering difficulties in creating a new account using the original email address (email visible only to moderators and staff). The system seems to be rejecting my attempts.

I understand that there was a previous account linked to this email address, and I appreciate the necessary security measures in place. However, as I have updated the email to (email visible only to moderators and staff), I believe I should now be able to use (email visible only to moderators and staff) for a new account without any issues.

Could you please assist in resolving this matter? I would appreciate any guidance or steps required to successfully create a new account with the email address (email visible only to moderators and staff).

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, and I look forward to your assistance in resolving the issue.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• When you change the email address of an account, the old address is locked for 30 days. You just have to wait untill those 30 days have passed or use another email address ro create that account.

• As discussed in our chat, the issue is now resolved.

• The topic ‘Assistance Needed in Opening Account with Existing Email Address’ is closed to new replies.