Archiving issue

• I am a neophyte and only had one posting until now. However, my dashboard never registered that the post I had up was posted. So, now my dashboard only shows the new post. I want to archive my posts and I was able to find my previous one through the edit tool on the dashboard. Yet, when I set up the widget, for an archive sidebar it didn’t show up because the dashboard never “recognized” that I had a previous post. (I had thought it odd that my dashboard read “0 posts” when, indeed, I had a post up. It should show that I have two posts, but it only shows “1,” which is the new one.)

So, now I want to archive that original post, but can’t do it. I hope that this makes sense.

I don’t know what to do to go back and have the dashboard show that I had a previous post, that I now have two, and that my first one is archived. I don’t know what to do. Thanks.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• sounds like you’ll need to Contact staff.

• Thanks. I did contact support. They couldn’t figure it out either. So, I have just reposted the orignal post and made an editorial note that it originally appeared in January — as the story takes place in January.

• The topic ‘Archiving issue’ is closed to new replies.