Arabic writing problem

• Sorry for posting two times today but, Here is an important problem I found, When I write English text in the middle of an Arabic text, It should look like this:
    جيد؟ WordPress هل

but, It appears like this:
    هل WordPress جيد؟

Is there a solution for this problem?? Websites like facebook doesn’t have such a problem?

• If we can even add special characters like in Microsoft Word, It would be GREAT!!

• I changed the theme and tried, Everything is perfect, Are you joking?? :)

• Hi there,

I’m sorry for the trouble — it sounds like there may be an issue with how that specific theme is displaying the text. Could you let me know what theme you were using when you had trouble with this?

Also, did you see that issue in the editor when you were writing, or just on the blog itself after you published it?

That will help me figure out what is going wrong. Thanks for reporting the issue!

• I only forgot to change the language, I changed it and everything went great, However, The 2014 theme (which I wanted to use) has a problem is that the aligment of the Primary menu is incorrect.

However, A have a question, Are themes like Expound and Oxygen have the capability to change “Read more –>”.

• I’m glad that changing the language fixed that problem for you. :)

However, The 2014 theme (which I wanted to use) has a problem is that the aligment of the Primary menu is incorrect.

Can you give me more details about what’s wrong with the menu alignment? I just checked on a test blog in Arabic using the Twenty Fourteen theme and didn’t notice any problems, but I might not be seeing the problem that you had.

However, A have a question, Are themes like Expound and Oxygen have the capability to change “Read more –>”.

If you’re using the “More” tag, you can customize what it says by creating a custom read more message.

If you see something in the theme that isn’t translated, you can also help fix that by contributing to the theme’s translation. We have more about how to get involved in translating WordPress.com here: Translation FAQ

Please let me know if you have any questions about that. :)

• For 2014, The menu items are aligned to Left, It must float to right also, The menu bottom contains the menu symbol of three that is not clearly visible because of the word “Primary Menu”.

For Oxygen, I will try soon because I already prepared featured images and header for my blog’s launching tomorrow ;)

• Thanks for those details. In Twenty Fourteen in a left-to-right language like English, the menu items are aligned right. You can see that in the Twenty Fourteen demo. For right-to-left languages like Arabic, the menu items will align left instead.

If you have any other questions about that, please let me know!

• Thanks, I thought it was a problem.

• The topic ‘Arabic writing problem’ is closed to new replies.