Administrative access

• I can no longer access my site as admin. Silverwoodscondo.com. please help asap I have to make changes. Thanks. Josephine

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I need access to my paid account, not sure this forum is the proper area to assist me with silverwoodscondo.com not silverwoodscondo.wordpress.com

• Who hosts that site?

• This is what I found when searching:
    silverwoodscondo.com is hosted by Automattic ie.wordpress.com
    WHOIS: Click Here
    IP Address: 192.0.78.24
    Name Servers:
    ns2.wordpress.com
    ns3.wordpress.com
    ns1.wordpress.com

Something went wrong with the domain mapping so let’s ask Staff to assist you with sorting this out. I will type modlook into the sidebar tags on this thread for Staff help. How do I get a Moderator/Staff reply for my question? https://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-help-in-the-forums/#how-do-i-get-a-moderatorstaff-reply-for-my-question Please subscribe to this thread so you are notified when they respond and be patient while waiting. To subscribe look in the sidebar of this thread, find the subscribe to topics link and click it.

• @dixmisssam silverwoodscondo.com is listed under another account. If you own that other account, too, can you log out, then log back in using that other username?

• the email associated with the other account is no longer valid

• the email associated with the other account is no longer valid

• OK. I’ll contact you via email. We’ll need you to prove ownership. Talk to you soon.

• I just paid 13$ to have silverwoods.com mapped to my other sites but it is asking me to sign in which of course i cannot. Maybe i shouldn't have just spent the $$. So sorry for the confusion.

WordPress.com Receipt #16656139

Inbox
    x

WordPress.com

12:28 PM (3 hours ago)

to me

Your action is needed. Follow these instructions to complete your domain setup.

Your ReceiptThank you for flying with WordPress.com, a better way to blog.

Billed Tojosephine palladino

dixmisssam

Visa **** **** **** 5995
    April 14, 2016

Order Summary
    Receipt ID: 16656139PayPal Ref: 2LA7974727485881F

Subscription
    Price

Domain Mappingsilverwoods.com
    $13.00

Total
    $13.00*

*This will show up on your statement as WPCHRG.COM.

Print Your Receipt

Thank you for using WordPress.com!Paolo, Happiness Engineer

Need help? No problem! Our Happiness Engineers are here to answer your questions & help you set up your site.Contact Support | Manage Account

Automattic, Inc., 132 Hawthorne Street, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA Automattic is the parent company of WordPress.com, Polldaddy, Akismet, VaultPress, Gravatar, and more. We’re over 400 people working from over 100 cities, and we’re always hiring.

Click here to Reply or Forward

2.5 GB (16%) of 15 GB used
    Manage

Terms – Privacy

Last account activity: 3 hours ago
    Open in 1 other location Details

• The topic ‘Administrative access’ is closed to new replies.