admin issue

• all I wanted to do was change the name of my site but i couldn’t find a way so i imported content to a new site and now every post i have on my new site, states that it was posted from from the old site. How do i change the admin on my new site?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Volunteers cannot view private blogs and we Volunteers do not request access to them. Staff can view private blog content and this thread is tagged for their assistance. Please be patient while waiting for a response and subscribe to this thread so you are notified when they respond. To subscribe look in the sidebar of this thread, find the subscribe to topics link and click it.

Note also that unless or until you provide all username accounts and all URLs involved that your refer to there is no means of helping you by providing specific instructions.

• Thank you. I’m hoping to get some help with this. It’s been a week of troubleshooting. Isn’t there a wordpress customer service number I can call?

• Hi sonicpikin,

i couldn’t find a way so i imported content to a new site

Can you confirm the URL of the new site you created? Once I know for sure, I’ll take a look for you.

Thanks!

• The topic ‘admin issue’ is closed to new replies.