Adding Users/Contributors

• I would like to invite 60 people to become contributors. I added the first two – it was confirmed with a sentence like so and so has recieved an invite.
    After attempting to invite the next few people I just get a screen saying please complete the form, with a fresh form. At the bottom I see, the 2 people that have already been invited.
    I have tried 5 people and need to invite another 58!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Do all of the people you are inviting have WordPress.com IDs? Did the two you successfully invited have them?

You might try the Cookie Dance: log out, clear browser cache and cookies, restart computer. That often cures problems like this.

• Is there no BULK Import users? that seems to make sense so I can fire out 1 email to 200 users.

We’re migrating from a custom database that I’m tired of maintaining, so is there no bulk import and email users invites?

That is in the works.. right? :)

Thanks!

• AFAIK there is no BULK import for users. You’d have to ask staff if it’s in the works. Most of us here are volunteers.

• Kewl, Understood.. I’m certainly not complaining, perhaps more inquiring for my ignorance… it could of been there and I over looked it!

Thx!

Mancho

• The topic ‘Adding Users/Contributors’ is closed to new replies.