Add PNG Next To Site Title

• Hey there,

Was hoping someone could help me out with a CSS code that would make it possible to add a PNG or photo beside our site title on TrueChron.com?

Thanks in advance for your time and efforts!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi everydayelectronics365,

I’ll be happy to take a look at this for you. The Hide My Site plugin is blocking truechron.com from public view but due to the way it works, it also means I can’t see the front end of your site. Would you be able to disable the plugin so we can look at the header on your site? Or are you happy for us to temporarily disable it when we need to?

Alternatively, you could install this maintenance plugin which should allow us (but not the public) to view your site:

https://wordpress.com/plugins/maintenance

Thanks!

• Hey there, the site is now public. If you could try again it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your time.

• Hi there,

It looks like you’ve already added custom CSS that adds an image to the left of your title, so I’m not sure if you still need help with this.

One thing, though – you are using both “left” and “center” rules in that CSS for the background. You can only use one of the two, not both, so I recommend you delete “center” to prevent issues with that code.

Also note that as a Business Plan owner you can get help with questions like this via live chat, rather than in the public support forums.

• The topic ‘Add PNG Next To Site Title’ is closed to new replies.