Add DNS record for annapark.com.ar

• Hello,

I am working on my wordpress blog, but would like it so that when you go to my domain (annapark.com.ar) it takes you to my blog automatically. How do I do this?

I’ve tried to add a Zone Record for the domain annapark.com.ar but it asked me to contact support. Could you please add the Zone Record for me?

Thank you for everything,
    Andres

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there, I’ve added a zone record for annapark.com.ar and you should now be able to go ahead with the domain mapping. Just let me know if you need anything else!

• Thank you kathyrnwp…that was a fast response. I have one last question, how do i map my domain to my wordpress blog? For example, when someone types in “annapark.com.ar” it would direct them to my “annaparkyerba.wordpress.com” blog?

While mapping, would I have to put in the full name? (i.e. ns1.annaparkyerba.wordpress.com)…..I hope my question is clear. Again, thank you!

• We have full instructions here on mapping an existing domain.

After reading the guide, just let me know if you have any questions.

• Hello,

I was trying to purchase the mapping plan for my annapark.com.ar website and I got this message: We’re sorry! We’re currently not able to register .com.ar domains on WordPress.com.

I do have the domain registered. Thank you for your help.

• Hi there, could you please provide a link to the registrar where you registered this domain? I’m not able to find the domain annapark.com.ar at all when doing a whois domain database search. Is this a top-level domain?

• The topic ‘Add DNS record for annapark.com.ar’ is closed to new replies.