Accidentally Cancelled Domain

• I accidentally cancelled two domains, Rugbynortheast.com and rugbynortheast.org. I have read your help, and realize i made an error. How do I get the domains back?

• As mentioned during the domain cancellations, we cannot guarantee when or even if you’ll be able to re-register the domains. That is because the majority of the cancellation process is outside of our control, and this is true for all domain registrars.

The good news is that your domains are still under the grace period and can still be be recovered by us within the next 2 days. After that, we won’t have any control.

If you would like to do this, I have sent a payment request for the $18 for each domain registration fee to the email address on your account, since you have already received a full refund.

Once paid, please reply here to let us know, and we’ll recover the domains. Again, this will only be possible for the next 2 days. After that, we cannot guarantee when or even if you’ll be able to re-register the domains.

Once the domains are recovered here, you’ll be able to direct them anywhere simply by changing their name servers: https://wordpress.com/support/move-domain/change-name-servers/

And, after 60 days (another policy outside of domain registrar control), you’ll be able to transfer them elsewhere: https://wordpress.com/support/move-domain/transfer-domain-registration/

• Yes, please recover the domains.

Charles

• As mentioned, I have sent a payment request for the $18 for each domain registration fee to the email address on your account, since you have already received a full refund.

Once paid, please reply here to let us know, and we’ll recover the domains. Again, this will only be possible for the next 2 days. After that, we cannot guarantee when or even if you’ll be able to re-register the domains.

• I have paid for the two domains.

Thank You

• Payment received!

I have contacted our registrar partner, and we’ll let you know as soon as the domains have been recovered.

• Hi there,

Both your domains have been restored and you can now manage these via your WordPress.com dashboard.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you.

• Everything is working. You can close the case. I dont see an option to do so

• The topic ‘Accidentally Cancelled Domain’ is closed to new replies.