A website that is closed I got an email on Today

• Over a year ago I closed the websites I had with my personal email address (email visible only to moderators and staff) Today, I received an email from one of those closed sites stating they were now following my blog. I again typed in the website and it says it is now closed. So what is going on?

The website is: http://hungarianculturalassociation.wordpress.com

• @jkvegh

The site hungarianculturalassociation.wordpress.com has been deleted, and the email address you provided is not associated with the site, or with a WordPress.com user account.

Can you upload a screenshot of the email to your site’s Media Library?

The page at the following link has some helpful tips for taking screenshots:

Take a Screenshot

Once you give me some additional clarification, I will be more than happy to continue addressing your issue.

• As I said, I received an email not a website. I also made a mistake it was sent to my (email visible only to moderators and staff) email. Below is a copy of this email:

aynnk is now following Hungarian Cultural Association

aynnk just started following you at http://hungarianculturalassociation.wordpress.com. They will receive an email every time you publish a post. Congratulations.

You might want to go see what they’re up to! Perhaps you will like their blog as much as they liked yours!

View Profile

• @jkvegh

That is strange. You should not be receiving any more emails regarding this site.

If you do receive another email, let us know, and we will further investigate the issue.

• why not do that now. You could contact that member and ask them how they found it.

• @jkvegh

I am unable to confirm the information you’ve given me. I don’t see the recent subscription for the user in question.

So, as previously stated, if something like this happens again, let us know, and we will further investigate the issue.

• The topic ‘A website that is closed I got an email on Today’ is closed to new replies.