3 menu options

• I want 3 headers on my home page to be Home Services Contact, but when I add those headers it brings me back to the original page that only shows Home and Contact even after I saved it? Need help

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello @mhendren16,

You are experiencing this error because once you have created pages, you also need to customise your menu. How about we try a few steps as instructed below to see if you can achieve what you wish?

You may have successfully accomplished this first step of creating a Services page. However, just to make sure you went about it right here are a few steps:

First we need to create a page and then add it to the menu so that the viewers can navigate to your ‘About’ page from the home page.

Here are a few steps to create or add a new page:
    1. To add a new page, navigate to My Site(s), then click Add next to Site Pages.
    2. You’ll now see the Editor, where you can add text, media, embeds, contact forms, or any other content for your page.
    3. Once you have added all the necessary content in the page editor, click on PUBLISH button (in pink color) on the top right corner of the screen.

Now, secondly, below mentioned instructions is what you need to be able to see all your pages on the homepage header in a menu. It helps your viewers navigate to all pages on your site.

Please refer to the link below for more detailed step by step instructions to create/add a page with visual explanations as well.

Create a Page

Now when you view the page, you will not be able to see the Services page for example on the home page menu. The link below provides a detailed step by step set of instructions to add your page of your choice to the menu. The link holds a good visual guide to make it easier for you to proceed.

Menus

Hope this helps, please feel free to write back if you need more help.

Let us know how it goes!

• The topic ‘3 menu options’ is closed to new replies.