2015 Year In Review Issue

• The 2015 Year In Review Reports are coming out, that is nice, one site had enough spam traffic that I got a report for the site, that is fine, also getting two emails per site is a bit perplexing, but OK

However – the report in the past has been a Post this year it is a Page – so if I want to share the report with anyone I need to email a link, or make a new Post, copy an image and whatever then add a link.

Is there a reason why a Page (that is now hidden from view since I use a custom menu) – yes I clicked on “Make Public” – but it is still a page that is hidden from everyone that does not have the secret handshake

thanks

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• PS – I did make one Post out of the Year In Review – but what a mess – I don’t remember it being this difficult to show the year in review in past years – I have other sites that I would like to show the stats for but seems more work this year

I keep thinking that last time I just clicked a couple of buttons

thanks

• So would you care to share the secret handshake?

• Last year I keep thinking that I just clicked and it was done

This year I copied last years Post – changed the links and some text – that caused the image to have the wrong size and wrong link – the image link to could not be edited nor could the size of the image be edited.

So I deleted the old image and saved the teaser image from an email and uploaded the saved image and fixed the size. Then put a link to the Page with the year in review for the image

• Sorry about that @auxclass, I think I’ve gotten that post button working again for the 2015 report. I had thought it was a lost cause when I tried working on it the other day.

• @gibrown – thanks much for fixing the button – got the other three sites posted and reviewing my stats for a 4th to see if I had enough traffic and posts

• I did not receive a 2015 in Review post this year?? Why???

• The topic ‘2015 Year In Review Issue’ is closed to new replies.