2 issues regarding homepage and a posts page

• Hi there, I am the owner of chapelthrillfilm.com and I was about to be done with it when 2 things happened: 1. my home page is not appearing as the set home page (it was there before but now it is not there and I followed guidance from online but it still did not fix the issue and 2. one of my pages that has posts on it “Interviews” is having the “films” posts on the page and I do not know how to fix it. I do not want the “films” posts to be on the “interviews” page. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you so much

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

1. my home page is not appearing as the set home page
    The homepage may be set at Customize > Homepage Settings.

2. one of my pages that has posts on it “Interviews” is having the “films” posts on the page

It looks like you might have selected that as the posts page at Customize > Homepage Settings, as described in “Step 3: Create a Blog Page (Optional)” of the Set a Home Page (Front Page) support page.

• Hi there!

@morganc9
    , if you still need help with this, remember that you can reach support directly from https://wordpress.com/help/contact.

• The topic ‘2 issues regarding homepage and a posts page’ is closed to new replies.