Verity is a modern blog and portfolio theme with an ultra-clean and stylish, elegant design. With its beautiful typography, focused layout, and thoughtful use of white space, Verity truly helps your content stand out. Its minimal design and unobtrusive color palette makes it ideal for bloggers and creative professionals who need to highlight images, and features image and video headers, a custom menu, projects, testimonials, recent posts, and social icons.
Verity supports both Custom Header Images and a Header Video.
Verity looks best with Featured Images set on every post, which are great way to give readers an idea of the content they’re about to dig into and make it visually appealing.
With Verity, you can either build a striking portfolio website — using a static front page with different sections like as Portfolio, Testimonials, and Recent Posts — or you can set up a blog, using your latest posts with Featured Content.
Menu Style & Social Icons
You can choose from two different menu styles in Verity:
- Classic — Your menu is displayed right after site title and tagline, with a social links menu at the top right corner. It gives your website visitors a way to keep up with you on preferred social networks.
- Compact — Your menu is hidden behind a “Menu” button at the top right corner and social links are hidden behind a “Search” button. This gives your site a modern and clean look.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels):
- The main column content width is
- The main column content width when you select “No Sidebar: Full Width” page template is
- Featured Images are
666height on First post,
444height on other archive posts, and
666as header images on single posts
- Static front page featured image size is
- The recommended size for the Site Logo is
- The avatar image size is