The Writerby Obox Themes
Creating Article Covers
You can add covers to each article by doing the following:
- Go to Posts → Add New
- Give your post a title
- Add content to your post
- Click Set Feature Image in the right sidebar
- Upload your chosen image (try make the image size wider than 1280px)
- Once the image has ulpoaded click Set Feature Image
- Click Publish
The Writer has one widget area available:
- Pop-out Sidebar: All widgets placed in the sidebar will appear on the right hand side of your site in a popout sidebar.
The Writer has the following toggles available via the customizer:
- “Written by” toggle: Under Customize > Theme you may select whether or not to hide or show the “Written by” text which appears on list pages.
- “Excerpt” toggle: Under Customize > Theme you may select whether or not to hide or show your posts’ summaries on list pages.