Quadra is a tumblelog-style theme for your personal blog. Post formats highlight your web finds in colorful style, and the responsive design looks great on any device, large or small. Read on to find out how to make an eye-catching site with Quadra.
Post Formats and Sticky Posts
Featured Images are displayed above the post content on the blog index and archive pages at
842 pixels wide.
Posts with the Image format display the featured image on single-post view as well.
You can your social links to a toggle menu (the heart icon) by following these steps:
- Create a new Custom Menu, and assign it to the Social Links Menu location.
- Add custom links for each of your social services.
- Icons for your social links will automatically appear under the heart icon in the header.
Quadra includes one Custom Menu in addition to the Social Links menu. The main navigation is located behind a toggle menu icon in the header:
Custom Header and Background
The background can also be customized by going to Customize → Colors & Backgrounds.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels):
- The main column width is
- The Header Column widget widths are
- Featured Images are
842wide by unlimited height.
- The Custom Header will display at a maximum height of