Prosperity is modern theme with a clean and professional design, built to boost your business. Suited to small to mid-sized businesses and non-profit organizations, Prosperity’s functionality and features will help you build a great site for your company.
Prosperity’s responsive design adapts smoothly to different screen sizes, and looks incredible on both tablets and mobile devices.
The theme comes with four page templates that will help you to add variety to your site:
Prosperity supports several post formats: Aside, Video, Gallery, Link, Status, and Quote. Each format comes with a unique style which makes your blog more lively, and helps to present your content more clearly.
Brand identity is critical to any business, so Prosperity supports the Site Logo feature. Your logo will appear in the header, above the Site Title.
Prosperity comes with three Custom Menu locations:
- Primary Menu — located below the site title.
- Secondary Menu — located next to the site title.
- Social Menu — displayed in two locations: above the site title on the right side, and at the bottom of the site.
Prosperity hast two widget areas:
- Sidebar – displayed on the right or left side.
- Footer – displayed at the bottom of your site.
Prosperity supports Custom Backgrounds. If you set a Custom Background, the site will switch to a „boxed layout“ so the site will become slightly narrower, and your Custom Background will be visible around the edges. Below, you can see how the theme looks without a Custom Background on the left, and with one on the right:
Prosperity supports testimonials, allowing you to easily display what customers or clients are saying about your business.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels):
- The main column width for standard templates is
715. The main column width for the Front Page Template, Full-Width Grid Page Template or Full-Width Page Template is
- Featured Images in archive views are
- Recommended featured image width is
- Recommended featured image height is at least