The header image dimensions are 1120×320 but can be any size, the image will be stretched to cover the header area at all times.
How to change the header image:
- Click on the Appearance → Header
- Upload a new image in the Select Image section by clicking ’Choose File’ then ’Upload’
Photolia supports custom backgrounds and is pre-loaded with 7 custom background images to choose from. By default, these images display randomly as visitors browse your blog.
To change the background image:
- Navigate to Appearance → Background.
- Select one of the existing images or upload a new one by clicking ’Choose File’ then ’Upload’
Link Post Format
When using the ”link” post format, the first link found within the content of the post will replace the primary heading permalink from any archive or listing template. That means visitors will be able to click the title of a ”link” post and go directly to the URL you linked.
- The content width for Photolia is 926px wide.
- Featured images are set to display at 926px by 320px.