InfoWay is a clean, simple, and responsive theme focussed on blogging. It includes a slider, and multiple highlighted text areas for notifications and other featured messages. Social icons allow links to your most important accounts. Directions for implementing each of these features can be found below.
Displaying your content with images in the slider is very easy. Follow these simple steps.
- First, define the tag our slider will use to populate the slider. Go to Appearance → Customize → Featured Content and add your tag name. If the tag you define doesn’t yet exist, it will be created for you.
- Create a post.
- Fill in the heading and content.
- Set your Featured Image.
- Set the slider tag under the Tags option.
- Publish the post.
Remember, the size of the image should be 950px x 363px.
Likewise, you can set any of your existing posts in the slider. You just need to edit that post, set the Featured Image, add the slider tag and you can display it in the slider.
Various social icons are available in the theme. You can easily show them on your website and redirect the users to your desired social page. From the admin panel, go to Appearance → Customize → Theme to set your social links, and their icons will display on your website.
Contact Details and the InfoBar
InfoWay makes it easy to show your contact details, as well as give a highlighted message and link button, all in the header.
- From the admin panel, choose Appearance → Customize.
- Select the Theme section.
- From there you can enter your contact details, and manage the Infobar content.
InfoWay comes with five widget areas: a sidebar, and four sections in the footer.
Learn more about getting the most out of widgets on our WordPress.com Widgets Support page.
Custom Header and Background
Both the Custom Header and Custom Background features are fully supported by InfoWay. More information and directions are available on their respective support pages.