Hexa is a fun, fresh experience for your personal blog. Post formats highlight your best finds in colorful style, and the responsive design looks great on any device, large or small. Read on to find out how to make an eye-catching blog or website with Hexa.
Post Formats & Sticky Posts
Featured Images are displayed above the post content on the blog index and archive pages at
842 pixels wide.
Posts with the Image format display the featured image on single post view as well.
Hexa includes three widget areas located behind a gear icon in the header. Add up to three columns of widgets under Appearance → Widgets:
You can add links to a multitude of social services to a toggle menu (the heart icon) by following these steps:
- Create a new Custom Menu, and assign it to the Social Links Menu location
- Add links to each of your social services using the Links panel
- Icons for your social links will automatically appear under the heart icon in the header
Hexa includes one Custom Menu in addition to the Social Links menu. The main navigation is located behind a toggle menu icon in the header (look for the three horizontal lines):
Custom Header & Background
You can personalize your site with a custom header (maximum height
200 pixels) under Appearance → Header:
The background can also be customized by going to Appearance → Background.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels)
- The main column width is
- The Header Column widget widths are
- Featured Images are
842wide by unlimited height.
- The Custom Header will display at a maximum height of